Update by user Jun 28, 2016

I previously posted a reviews regarding Samuel Lehrer, Juan Osorio, & Cosmedical Laser Sales Scamming me of $60,000.We were negotiating a settlement to solve our issues:

- Samuel Lehrer sold me defective equipment

- Only received 3 of the 4 I paid for

- 2 of the 3 are not working, missing Filter, missing tips, etc

We both take down all reviews (which I did per my attorney's advice) Both Samuel & I Sign the agreement Samuel Lehrer will send my refund to a trust account to be held until the equipment arrives at TBD location.

We gave Samuel a deadline 6/24 to sign the agreement & start the refund process. As of 6/26/2016, Samuel did not sign & Send back the agreement. Samuel likes to play dirty games. He is a *** Artist, Fraudster and criminal who should be locked up for long time.

Since the websites and review were removed, he is not cooperating. SAMUEL LEHRER & JUAN OSORIO ARE THE BACTERIA THAT FEE ON ***!!! These criminal have effected my career. Since the start of my business I have not made a single dollar.

And know I have an outstanding balance for my rent. Because of that I had leave the office I was renting, and pay more fees for breaking the contract. Trash will always be trash.When I first posted my reviews Samuel's pet Juan began harassing me. Juan kept harassing me via phone calls (literally calling non stop) and emails.

I decided to answer him and recorded our conversation (45 min). You can listen/hear the conversation posted on my website below. Juan admitted they were wrong, He also threaten to make up lies and post them online, and he threatened my life, saying "if you think your losing business, I am going make you lose your life." I will not stop fighting these criminal until I get my day in court. negotiating with these people are pointless.

But he sure fell in the wrong hole, b/c I wont give up.More Details and evidences: cosmedicallasersales.weebly.com

Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2016

I previously posted a reviews regarding Samuel Lehrer, Juan Osorio, & Cosmedical Laser Sales Scamming me of $60,000. We were negotiating a settlement to solve our issues:

- Samuel Lehrer sold me defective equipment

- Only received 3 of the 4 I paid for

- 2 of the 3 are not working, missing Filter, missing tips, etc

Initially, I want my full refund, loses, and he will be responsible for shipping the equipment back. Of course Samuel didnt agree. My attorney advised me to take the offer Full Refund + Shipping Fees. I refused at first but I took my attorney's advise and eventually agreed. Agreement:

We both take down all reviews (which I did per my attorney's advice)

Both Samuel & I Sign the agreement

Samuel likes to play dirty games. He is a *** Artist, Fraudster and criminal who should be locked up for long time. Since the websites and review were removed, he is not cooperating. SAMUEL LEHRER & JUAN OSORIO ARE THE BACTERIA THAT FEE ON ***!!!

These criminal have effected my career. Since the start of my business I have not made a single dollar. And know I have an outstanding balance for my rent. Because of that I had leave the office I was renting, and pay more fees for breaking the contract.

Trash will always be trash.When I first posted my reviews Samuel's pet Juan began harassing me. Juan kept harassing me via phone calls (literally calling non stop) and emails. I decided to answer him and recorded our conversation (45 min). You can listen/hear the conversation posted on my website below. Juan admitted they were wrong, He also threaten to make up lies and post them online, and he threatened my life, saying "if you think your losing business, I am going make you lose your life."

I will not stop fighting these criminal until I get my day in court. negotiating with these people are pointless. They pretend to care and pretend they want to settle, but they keep going back & forth to stall the payment. They are now using my money to buy cars, homes, and using my money to rip off other innocent victims. They keep stalling hoping I would give up. But he sure fell in the wrong hole, b/c I wont give up.

More Details and evidences: cosmedicallasersales.weebly.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DermaGlow1 stated that there is a room for improvement of are the worst to deal with and stay away from these criminals. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "damaged & defective, fraud, scam" of cosmedical laser sales customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80000. Cosmedical Laser Sales needs to "full refund and all my losses" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cosmedical laser sales customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cosmedical Laser Sales. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Laser Depot USA, Sunray laser equipment or Rock bottom lasers.

Had an Experience with Cosmedical Laser Sales?

Comments

Call Jason Simpson with Pam Bondi office of Florida attorney general office #954-712-4609

He must be stopped...